you're a mystery yourself
Thursday, July 30, 2009
6:02 AM

A single rose left to remember
I am still sad over thay dress i couldn't get.

Anw, tmr's friday, and im happy :D
I'll have to spend the whole afternoon at the stadium though D:
This week has been quite okay too
Nothing much, but nothing sad.

Tuesday was eng test @ 220, tennis after, then tuition.
I was so tired i fell asleep during tuition.
BTW, For the FIRST time in my life, i passed my SBQ! with a 18!
You cannot imagine how happy i was :D

Math binomial test, full marks here i comeee~
Had a chem pop quiz tday, BAD.
Anyone, please just transfer some of your chem brain cells to me.
Im in desperate need!

Today was kfc with charlim, rlooi,& abigail L.
Im really really getting fatter, so i've been doing lots of situps to make that huge tummy of mine get smaller.
I hope it works!
LIMMM. I LOVE YOUUU~ THANK YOU (:
I didn't think you would get it, thank youuuuu v m!

Time passes much much faster than it seems. It felt like the 1st of july just passed, and before you know it, the 1st of august is here. Scary sometimes huh. So maybe even before you know it, you'll be sitting on a rocking chair with white hair and wrinkles.

This is a korean song, i came across in we got married, and its translated :D
Called Like a child, really cute song :D

When i say i love you, and you accept it
Theres nothing more that i'll wish for
But somehow, i get ashamed of my growing desire,again
all day i keep thinking of you

Im so jealous (like a child)
Im so scared ( like a child)
I can't believe that your smiling like this right at my side.
I like you so much so
Its too much to handle so
Im afraid that if i close my eyes, it would all disappear.
I can't fall alseep.

I want to give, i want to recieve
I want to share everything but
Im impatient so, Im closed minded so
Im afraid it will all fall apart for no reason, im insecure.

For making me smile
For making me cry
For making my heart throb like this once again in my life
For making me believe,
For giving me strength
The first words that i would want to say, thank you.

For coming to me,
For making me dream
Heaven has given me the gift of us.

& i must have been in love with you.

me

Photobucket

Raquel,
21.11.94,
nyps 1C 2C 3H 4A 5F 6F
mgs1O mgs2I 3M mgs 4M




loves & hates

shopping, talking, laughing, gossiping & sleeping are essentials in my life (:


desires

MORE TIME TO WATCH MY FAV DRAMAS
Everlasting loveeeee
MORE CASSSSHH
More DVDS
Good grades w/o studying :o
No more FATS. (:
PERSONAL TV IN MY ROOOM. with a dvd player(:

whisper




MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com


other worlds

link
links here(:
Adeline
Abby
Abigail lee
Arthur
Amanda
Amelia
Angela Choo
Angelina
Carol
charissa
Charlenelimmm
Charlenetan
Christy
Eunice lee
Eunice Ong
Eunice Wong
E-sean
Felicia ting
Gladys
Gladys
Grace foong
Grace wee
Grace
Hanying
Hilary
Jean
Jeannechu
Jeanne ng
Jiamin
Joleen
Jiansheng
Jolene
Joline
Jolyn
Julia
Karyee
Lenny
lynette
Rachel lim
rachellim's mdc blog
Rachelteh
Ruiqi
MelodyTeoh
Minnhwei
Nerine
Nicolehoong
Tessa
Sabina
Sarah Gan
Shermin Tan
Shiying
Shuying
StephanieGoh
Yiren!(:
Yunyi


reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.