you're a mystery yourself
Monday, November 14, 2011
3:31 AM


That was taken last year in phuket with Stephgoh, LA, Carol & kala. You have no idea how much I missed that time. Good times.

Has been over a year since I stepped into this blog, and everythings changed. Reading it now makes me feel so nostalgic. Can't believe how much has changed, I've stepped into a new phase of my life, getting all ready to step into the next year which I know will be a tough one yet I'm anticipating it with so much eagerness. It makes me remember how much I've enjoyed myself in the past years and yet happy cause I know I'm enjoying my life as much now. Guess I kicked the habit of blogging; really wished I didn't.

How has a year passed this fast? It scares me to finally realize how fast time passes. I might be 20 before I know it and then with a blink of an eye I'll be 30, 40, 50.. So, It's almost the end of 2011 I guess its time for me to reflect on my year. Entered a new school, made new friends, met so many different kinds of people, fostered so many new relationships. Nonetheless I now know for sure my friends will stick with me no matter how distant they may seem.

Kinda miss how carefree life was before, but I know this is part of growing up. & I guess I will never stop feeling this way, but life keeps moving forward.

" The strands in your eyes, that colour them wonderful / Stop me to steal my breath / And emeralds from mountains thrust toward the sky / Never revealing their depth / Tell me that we belong together / Dress it up with the trappings of love / I'll be captivated / I'll hang from your lips / Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above
I'll be your crying shoulder / I'll be love's suicide / I'll be better when I'm older / I'll be the greatest fan of your life "
-Edwin Mccain




& i must have been in love with you.

me

Photobucket

Raquel,
21.11.94,
nyps 1C 2C 3H 4A 5F 6F
mgs1O mgs2I 3M mgs 4M




loves & hates

shopping, talking, laughing, gossiping & sleeping are essentials in my life (:


desires

MORE TIME TO WATCH MY FAV DRAMAS
Everlasting loveeeee
MORE CASSSSHH
More DVDS
Good grades w/o studying :o
No more FATS. (:
PERSONAL TV IN MY ROOOM. with a dvd player(:

whisper




MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com


other worlds

link
links here(:
Adeline
Abby
Abigail lee
Arthur
Amanda
Amelia
Angela Choo
Angelina
Carol
charissa
Charlenelimmm
Charlenetan
Christy
Eunice lee
Eunice Ong
Eunice Wong
E-sean
Felicia ting
Gladys
Gladys
Grace foong
Grace wee
Grace
Hanying
Hilary
Jean
Jeannechu
Jeanne ng
Jiamin
Joleen
Jiansheng
Jolene
Joline
Jolyn
Julia
Karyee
Lenny
lynette
Rachel lim
rachellim's mdc blog
Rachelteh
Ruiqi
MelodyTeoh
Minnhwei
Nerine
Nicolehoong
Tessa
Sabina
Sarah Gan
Shermin Tan
Shiying
Shuying
StephanieGoh
Yiren!(:
Yunyi


reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.